Cruelty Free & SLS free Handmade Cosmetics. We use only vegan friendly ingredients, all of our sparkle comes from cruelty free, ethically sourced mica and lustres, and any glitters that we use are always plastic free biodigradeable options. Contact us via email if you are interested in returning your 'empties' to us, as we do currently accept these back as part of our efforts to minimise our impact on the environment. We are also always happy to send your order without any of our plastic soap and bomb baggies. Just pop us an email in advance!
We currently restock the website about twice a month, and these restocks are announced on our Instagram page. Orders can take between one and ten days to be processed and dispatched. We do have high demand and limited production, but we do our best to process as quickly as we can. We use Parcelforce and Royal Mail for our deliveries, and all parcels are sent recorded for security and safety. We unfortunately no longer ship internationally. We ship within the UK and EU currently.
We are often asked for samples. We do often send samples in orders. 99% of orders will recieve at least one free sample, but we cannot send you a specific sample on request because we simply dont have the capacity. You are likely to be sent one at random anyway, as we would only not send samples if its on the rare occasion we have none leftt/ready at the time of dispatch.
Our popular Monthly Box is released a month in advance but does tend to sell out within minutes. Ufortunately this is not currently something you can sign up for. It is simply a purchase that is made the month before, when they are released but we have a very limited number available.
Our restock dates etc are usually announced on our Instagram, either in posts or in our stories.
Free UK delivery on orders of £50 and over.
You can contact us at Happyplacecosmeticsenquiries@outlook.com or via Instagram, where you will find us under @happyplacecosmetics
Happy Place does not pay for promotion, or send free products in return for it. We do not exchange products for promotion, so while we are flattered by the amount of offers we receive, all promotion of HPC seen on social media is genuine customer purchase, and we cannot always respond personally to the amount of emails we recieve offering promotion in exchange for free products. Its not something that HPC are actively pursuing but thank you!This has never been something we have engaged in, purely because by avoiding it, we can afford to offer our little extras like samples in orders and our very regular distribution of free RAOK (Random acts of kindness) products to the customers who purchase and support the brand. It also means we can be confident that all promotion is genuine.
As stated at Checkout, we are a small indie brand, currently managing a very high demand of orders. This occasionally means there may be delays in dispatches and in delivery. Please be fully aware of this possibility before ordering.
If you find any issue with your order, or with any of our products that you feel arrive outwith our usual high standards, dont worry! just pop us an email. We appreciate all feedback and we are always open to hearing from you guys.
Our Fragrance List
A few of our fragrances are well known for being 'similar to' some cult faves, but we are not affiliated or in any way associated with any other brands that people may consider us to have a good dupe scent for :)
- Under Da Sea - Raw Coconut, Ocean Waves, Fresh Grapefruit, Beachy Musk, Tropical Flowering Fruits, Vanilla
- Gap Year- Heady blend of Cedarwood, Luscious Green Cypress, Vetivert, Ylang Ylang, Leafy Green Rainforests and Warmed Oranges. *similar to Jungle*
- Amelie- Tangerine, Bergamot, Sicilian Mandarin, Gardenia and Freshly Peeled Orange Zest. *similar to Brightside*
- Fresh Start- Sweet Cantaloupe Melon, Watermelon, Pink Dragonfruit, Fresh Cucumber & Baby Apricots
- Salty Bitch- Woodland Sea Salt, Vanilla Bean, Red Velvet Cupcake and Ocean Spray Salt.
- Duvet Day- Toasted Marshmallows, Whipped Cream, Hot Cocoa, Cereal Frosted Donuts
- Worst Behaviour- Lemon, Lime, Neroli & Frankincense *similar to Calacas*
- Booster- Awakening burst of Lemongrass, Lime, Rosewood, Bergamot & Verbena * similar to Avobath*
- Fifty Shades Whipped- Chamomile, Lavender, Myrrh, Berries and Olibanum. *similar to Black Pearl*
- Pour It Up- Citrus infused Champagne Cocktails, Tangerine. Mimosa.
- Wingman- Our first masculine blend! A spiced Buddha Wood, Sandlewood, Tonka Bean & Bourbon with Sage & Mint based Cologne.
- Ditzy- Daisy Chains, English Meadows, Orchid, French Mimosa, Fresh Grass, Wildflowers & Musk.
- Fluffy Clouds- because yes, clouds DO have a smell and it's quite lovely. It's a powdery sweet blend of lily, vanilla, rose, Violet, Tonka, musk and Amber.
- Stitch- Blue Raspberry Slushie.
- Marie- Whipped Vanilla Cream Musk, Strawberry Velvet & Parisian Praline. * similar to American Cream*
- Cuddles- Bergamot, Blackcurrant & Cassis * similar to Comforter*
- Mowgli - notes of Creamy Banana, Sweetened Vanilla Milk, Fruit Loops Cereal, Sugared Grapefruit & Zesty Limes.
- Drama Llama- A drama queen worthy blend of mexican lime, neroli and frankincense rounded off with candied bergamot, jasmine, sweet tangy orange and a slight vanilla musk.
- Minted- Skin Tingling Peppermint and Sweet Candied Vanilla Bean.
- Regina & Glen Coco - fresh strawberries, geranium, tonka and orange leaf. *similar to Yummy Mummy*
- Sidechick & Rebound- ylang ylang, Jasmine, tonka and vanilla. *similar to Sex Bomb*
- Kipling- Tart Cherries, Creamy Almond and Buttery Pastry. A Cherry Bakewell delight.
- Parmalove- ALL OF THE VIOLET. ALL OF IT. Those floral powdered sweeties that we just cannot get enough of.
- Rainbow- Zesty, sweetened burst of fruit rainbow sherbet. A refreshing blend of sugary playground nostalgia.
- Bijou- Fresh yuzu fruit, rich cocoa and a side of maple. *similar to Yuzu Cocoa*
- Bougie- Caramelised brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, milky vanilla custard and buttery fudge notes make this a warming, Cosy scent that lingers forever. *similar to YogNog*
- Kookie Doh- Fresh Baked Cookies, Chocolate Chips, Squidgy Butterscotch Cookie Dough
- Temple- The smell of mindfulness! lime, tonka bean, lemongrass, vanilla, ylang ylang, melon, neroli, rose, orange and pine.
- Buffday Kake & Candyland- A sweet candy blend of Marshmallow, Sugar Frosting Sprinkles, Buttercream Icing and Vanilla Birthday Cake Batter. Candyfloss topping.
- Blueberry Bae- The sweetest, most authentic burst of blueberry dessert you can imagine. Think crumbly blueberry muffins, blueberry cheesecake with thick Madagascan vanilla cream and blueberry pastries. This IS your blueberry Bae.
- My Lovely- The truest of vanilla scents. A pure and authentic vanilla bean fragrance, with a beautiful twist of tonka and just a hint of jasmine. For those who love vanilla, but want a more grown up, less sugary type. *similar to Vanillary*
- Wild Child- Just like your inner wild child, this collection is Scented with everything at once. Yet somehow it's cheeky and charming, not overwhelming. Ylang ylang, Sandlewood, Jasmine, Tonka, lime, lemon, ginger and orange blossom are the top notes in our Wild Child fragrance. *similar to 29 High Street*
- Popsicle-A watermelon, lemonade and lime jelly popsicle fragrance that will jump you straight back to playing on the street on a hot summer evening, or lounging by the pool on holiday.
- Resting Bitch Face- Pear Blossom, Strawberry, Kiwi, Honeysuckle, Lily, musk and lemon.
- Nidra- Lavender, vanilla bean and Tonka. *similar to Twilight*
- Daddy's Yacht- Zesty Lime, grapefruit, Champagne, cardamom, blue agave flower, sea salt, orchid, geranium and white lily, musk & Vanilla.
- Your doing AMAZING Sweetie!- literally the SMELL of Pick n Mix sweets. Strawberry Lollipops, Rhubarb Bon Bon’s , Powdered Vanilla Dust, Sugar Fondant and Banana Milk Chews.
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s- Lemon Macaron Cookie, Earl Grey Tea and Vanilla Creme Brûlée.
- Throwing Shade- Patchouli, Grapefruit and Tonka. Warm peppered woody scent, *similar to Rentless.
- Cute but Psycho- White grape, cognac, orange and lime. *similar to Supernova.
- Oh Honey No- Satsuma oranges, caramelised with butterscotch and honey, rounded off with bergamot.
- So Melondramatic- a triple melon threat. Canteloupe melon with the sweetness of Honeydew melon, and a super refreshing splash of Watermelon.
- Heres The Tea- Caramelised cinnamon cookie spread
- Cant Relate- Pink fluffy cotton candy, vanilla spun sugar.
- Bestie Boo- Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte
- Pretty, But Petty- Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
- Jimmy Angelov- a masculine, woody but fresh blend of mossy cedarwood fallen leads, acorn and musk.
- Banana Drama- fluffy pancakes with caramelised banana and maple syrup.
- I Am Deceased - Pressed apples, mossy branches. autumn orchard, pumpkin patch.
- Oh Binx - Pumpkin Caramel Cookie
- Basic AF- Pumpkin Spice. Because it would be criminal not to. However,since pretty much everyone and their cat is throwing Pumpkin Spice Latte EVERYTHING at you this month, we skipped the coffee note and have given ours a whipped vanilla buttercream fragrance edge this year. All the pumpkin spice.