Cruelty Free & SLS free Handmade Cosmetics. We use only vegan friendly ingredients, all of our sparkle comes from cruelty free, ethically sourced mica and lustres, and any glitters that we use are always plastic free biodigradeable options. Contact us via email if you are interested in returning your 'empties' to us, as we do currently accept these back as part of our efforts to minimise our impact on the environment.
We currently restock the website about twice a month, and these restocks are announced on our Instagram page.
Free UK delivery on orders of £50 and over.
You can contact us at Happyplacecosmeticsenquiries@outlook.com or via Instagram, where you will find us under @happyplacecosmetics
(we do not exchange products for promotion, so while we are flattered by the amount of offers we receive, all promotion of HPC seen on social media is genuine customer purchase, and we cannot always respond personally to the amount of emails we recieve offering promotion in exchange for free products. Its not something that HPC are actively pursuing but thank you!)
As stated at Checkout, we are a small indie brand, currently managing a very high demand of orders. This occasionally means there may be delays in dispatches and in delivery. Please be fully aware of this possibility before ordering.
Our Fragrance List
A few of our fragrances are well known for being 'dupes' or 'similar to' some cult faves, but we are not affiliated or in any way associated with any other brands that people may consider us to have a good dupe scent for :)
- Under Da Sea - Raw Coconut, Ocean Waves, Fresh Grapefruit, Beachy Musk, Tropical Flowering Fruits, Vanilla
- Gap Year- Heady blend of Cedarwood, Luscious Green Cypress, Vetivert, Ylang Ylang, Leafy Green Rainforests and Warmed Oranges. *similar to Jungle*
- Amelie- Tangerine, Bergamot, Sicilian Mandarin, Gardenia and Freshly Peeled Orange Zest. *similar to Brightside*
- Fresh Start- Sweet Cantaloupe Melon, Fresh Cucumber & Baby Apricots
- Salty Bitch- Woodland Sea Salt, Vanilla Bean, Red Velvet Cupcake and Ocean Spray Salt.
- Duvet Day- Toasted Marshmallows, Whipped Cream, Hot Cocoa, Cereal Frosted Donuts
- Worst Behaviour- Lemon, Lime, Neroli & Frankincense *similar to Calacas*
- Booster- Awakening burst of Lemongrass, Lime, Rosewood, Bergamot & Verbena * similar to Avobath*
- Fifty Shades Whipped- Chamomile, Lavender, Myrrh, Berries and Olibanum. *similar to Black Pearl*
- Pour It Up- Citrus infused Champagne Cocktails, Tangerine. Mimosa.
- Wingman- Our first masculine blend! A spiced Buddha Wood, Sandlewood, Tonka Bean & Bourbon with Sage & Mint based Cologne.
- Ditzy- Daisy Chains, English Meadows, Orchid, French Mimosa, Fresh Grass, Wildflowers & Musk.
- Fluffy Clouds- because yes, clouds DO have a smell and it's quite lovely. It's a powdery sweet blend of lily, vanilla, rose, Violet, Tonka, musk and Amber.
- Stitch- Blue Raspberry Slushie.
- Marie- Whipped Vanilla Cream Musk, Strawberry Velvet & Parisian Praline. * similar to American Cream*
- Cuddles- Bergamot, Blackcurrant & Cassis * similar to Comforter*
- Mowgli - notes of Creamy Banana, Sweetened Vanilla Milk, Fruit Loops Cereal, Sugared Grapefruit & Zesty Limes.
- Drama Llama- A drama queen worthy blend of mexican lime, neroli and frankincense rounded off with candied bergamot, jasmine, sweet tangy orange and a slight vanilla musk.
- Minted- Skin Tingling Peppermint and Sweet Candied Vanilla Bean.
- Regina & Glen Coco & Duh I'm A Mouse - fresh strawberries, geranium, tonka and orange leaf. *similar to Yummy Mummy* (Duh I'm A Mouse also has a Hint of Furze to it)
- Sidechick & Rebound- ylang ylang, Jasmine, tonka and vanilla. *similar to Sex Bomb*
- Girlionnaire- Buttery biscuit, velvety chocolate and sweet salted caramel.
- Kipling- Tart Cherries, Creamy Almond and Buttery Pastry. A Cherry Bakewell delight.
- Parmalove- ALL OF THE VIOLET. ALL OF IT. Those floral powdered sweeties that we just cannot get enough of.
- Rainbow- Zesty, sweetened burst of fruit rainbow sherbet. A refreshing blend of sugary playground nostalgia.
- Bijou- Fresh yuzu fruit, rich cocoa and a side of maple. *similar to Yuzu Cocoa*
- Bougie- Caramelised brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, milky vanilla custard and buttery fudge notes make this a warming, Cosy scent that lingers forever. *similar to YogNog*
- Kookie Doh- Fresh Baked Cookies, Chocolate Chips, Squidgy Butterscotch Cookie Dough
- Temple- The smell of mindfulness! lime, tonka bean, lemongrass, vanilla, ylang ylang, melon, neroli, rose, orange and pine.
- Buffday Kake & Candyland- A sweet candy blend of Marshmallow, Sugar Frosting Sprinkles, Buttercream Icing and Vanilla Birthday Cake Batter. Candyfloss topping.
- Blueberry Bae- The sweetest, most authentic burst of blueberry dessert you can imagine. Think crumbly blueberry muffins, blueberry cheesecake with thick Madagascan vanilla cream and blueberry pastries. This IS your blueberry Bae.
- My Lovely- The truest of vanilla scents. A pure and authentic vanilla bean fragrance, with a beautiful twist of tonka and just a hint of jasmine. For those who love vanilla, but want a more grown up, less sugary type. *similar to Vanillary*
- Martha-a fragrance blend of creamy coconut, macadamia and shea.
- Wild Child- Just like your inner wild child, this collection is Scented with everything at once. Yet somehow it's cheeky and charming, not overwhelming. Ylang ylang, Sandlewood, Jasmine, Tonka, lime, lemon, ginger and orange blossom are the top notes in our Wild Child fragrance. *similar to 29 High Street*
- Popsicle-A watermelon, lemonade and lime jelly popsicle fragrance that will jump you straight back to playing on the street on a hot summer evening, or lounging by the pool on holiday.
- Resting Bitch Face- Pear Blossom, Strawberry, Kiwi, Honeysuckle, Lily, musk and lemon.
- Nidra- Lavender, vanilla bean and Tonka. *similar to Twilight*
- Queen Bee- Caramel Honey Cream *similar to Honey I Washed The Kids*
- Riot Rose- Rose, Geranium and a slight vanilla lemon. *similar to Rose Jam*
- Daddy's Yacht- Zesty Lime, grapefruit, Champagne, cardamom, blue agave flower, sea salt, orchid, geranium and white lily, musk & Vanilla.
- Your doing AMAZING Sweetie!- literally the SMELL of Pick n Mix sweets. Strawberry Lollipops, Rhubarb Bon Bon’s , Powdered Vanilla Dust, Sugar Fondant and Banana Milk Chews.
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s- Lemon Macaron Cookie, Earl Grey Tea and Vanilla Creme Brûlée.
- Throwing Shade- Patchouli, Grapefruit and Tonka. Warm peppered woody scent, *similar to Rentless.
- Cute but Psycho- White grape, cognac, orange and lime. *similar to Supernova.
- Oh Honey No- Satsuma oranges, caramelised with butterscotch and honey.
- So Melondramatic- a triple melon threat. Canteloupe melon with the sweetness of Honeydew melon, and a super refreshing splash of Watermelon.
- Savage Heart- Grapefruit and Neroli *similar to Frozen
- Elfie- Marzipan almond cake *similar to Snowcake